- Trade Jon Kitna to the Patriots for the entire O-line
- Have Ford move franchise to New York so we can get a new franchise
- Better yet, Ford can simply sell the team so we can get a real owner
- Millen quits or is fired and Lions get a real GM
- Quit drafting QBs and WRs when what they really need is an O-line and D-line first
- Get really lucky in the draft again and get another Barry Sanders
- Get lucky and draft a good QB for 1st time in, say, 60 years.
- Shoot us all and put us out of our miseries
- Trade Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson to Eagles for an O-line, and NOT draft a WR in 1st round for next ten years.
- Hire a real GM, or did I say that already
So, what's it like being a Bears fan? Or, should I start rooting for Green Bay, they always seem to put up some decent teams; Rogers seems to be pretty decent.
Gosh, if I'm a packers fan now, I better turn that game back on; I have something to root for.
Woo hoo, go Pack. Say welcome to the newest cheese head.