Some people say that McCain should stop bringing up the issue of past associations of Barack Obama. Hey, he was only a kid when Bill Ayers performed his terrorist duties.
Still, who you choose to associate with says a lot about your character.
Likewise, the people you hang out with shape the character you develop and says a lot about your own character.
The fact that Obama CHOSE to hang out with Ayers, even launched his campaign in his house (when he was an adult), says a lot about the man.
The fact that he stayed in the church of the Reverend Wright after he said such things as "God Damn America" also says a load about his character.
He has still not completely distanced himself from the man.
I think the character of this man is still in question, and this should not be ignored by McCain and Palin between now and the election.
Sure, he should focus 70% of his attention on the issues, but of the remaining 30%, he should devote 30% to reminding the people of this great country of the shady character of the man who is right now leading in the polls.