Monday, November 26, 2007

Frea for president in 2008

I’m 37, and plenty old enough to run for President. Therefore, I hereby announce my candidacy to become the next President of these United States of America

Keep in mind I make only a humble salary working as an RT, so I'm going to have to rely on your donations for this thing to work.

I’m nothing special really. I wasn’t born in a log cabin, and I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth either. I wouldn’t consider myself rich, but because I went to college and worked hard all my life, I think I have a decent life.

I am just like you in that I have never run for political office before. Sure I might lack that kind of experience, but I do have experience from life. And, as my wife and friends will consest to, I'm constantly studying something because I love to learn.

I also love my country, love history, and love people, which is why I became an RT in the first place. I’ve been a hard working RT since I graduated from respiratory school in 1998, and will continue down that avenue until you succeed in helping me get my message out.

I’m also married with children, and they will attest that I am a great and fun dad. My wife will even tell you that I’ve never had an affair, am a good Christian, and could not tell a lie if my life depended on it.

I don’t know what got into me, actually. A year ago, running for President wasn’t even close to being in the cards. Besides, I didn’t want my hair to turn gray.

I don't care about that anymore. I think it's high time we had an average working class American in the White House, and I'm confident I'm the guy.

In the next few days I'll lay out my agenda.

No comments: