- Ending poverty buy making a law that every person must have a job or face a penalty
- End homelessness by mandating everyone own a home or face a penalty
- End hunger by mandating everyone buy at least 20,000 worth of calories each week
- End obesity by mandating everyone eat Weight Watcher's meals
- End stupidity by mandating everyone get a 3.0 GPA or face a penalty
- End conservatism by mandating everyone be indoctrinated in liberalism
- End liberalism by mandating everyone be indoctrinated in conservatism
- End alcohol abuse by mandating no one drink alcohol
- End cigarette abuse by mandating no one smoke cigarettes
- End pollution by banning factories from emiting exhaust
- End pollution by banning outdoor fires, fire places, and wood furnaces
- End pollution by banning gas powered cars
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
If the mandate is found legal...
If the mandate that all Americans must buy healthcare or face a penalty is found to be legal, then... what's to stop the U.S. government from...