- Your ability to relate to the human element
- Your understanding of the economy
- Your understanding of natural rights
- Your ability to write
- Your political affiliation
- Your religion
- Your opinion about abortion
- Your opinion about the death penalty
- Your medical record
- Your age
- Your weight
- Your ability to relate with any one demographic
- Empathy for the human element
None of these things are relevant. None of these are qualifications to be a Supreme Court Justice. You can be a liberal, you can be a conservative, you can be a Catholic or an atheist, you can be homosexual or bisexual or transsexual or divorced or married or green or sick or thin or fat or muscular or a weakling. It doesn't matter. None of these things matter. Or they shouldn't matter.
The only qualification to be a Supreme Court Justice for the United States of America is to respect, protect and honor the Constitution of the United States of America. That's it.