Wednesday, October 1, 2008

VP debate moderator wrote book on Obama

I'm not surpirsed that the person set to moderate the debate tomorrow night between Palin and Bidin has a book about Obama set to released on inaugeration day. I'm not surpirsed at all.

I think most Americans pretty much are aware that there is a slim chance of a person who leans to the right, or has a rightward bias, to moderate one of these debates, unless the debate happened to be on Fox News.

Even on Fox, though, there would at least be a 50-50 chance.

Personally I couldn't care less about personal bias so long as the moderator can keep it out of her quetions.

McCain did not know about Gwen Ifill's book that "sheds new light on the impact of Barack Obama's stunning presidential campaign," according to the Drudge Report.

I bet Obama did. Oh, well, we are talking about a debate on TV, where 75% of the moderators are going to be liberal leaning anyway.

I suppose that 75% is a conservative number in itself. Oh well, what can we do about it anyway other than not watch.

It's fishy though that this comes out now.

No comments: