- People need to think with the right head.
- People need to be responsible for their own actions
Regarding the Obama party crashers:
- The wedding crashers are being investigated and may be prosecuted.
- It seems to me the people who should be prosecuted are the people responsible for allowing uninvited guests into the party at the White House. That, to me, seems the more serious offense. There's many people who want to crash a White House party, and no one except invited guests should be let in. Someone ought to be fired if it turns out the crashers didn't have the invite they say they had.
Regarding Obama's Afghanistan War speech:
- A true leader makes war time decisions fast, and provides the troops the war leaders say they need to win.
- Obama should be heralded for going against his base and approving 30,000 troops to be sent to fight the war.
- What worries me is the timeline Obama set for removing our troops from Afghanistan. If the enemy knows when we will be leaving, perhaps their will be no chaos until after we are gone. If I were the enemy, I'd be quiet as a mouse for a while.